A complete line of general purpose epoxies...whatever the application.
Permatex offers a complete line of general purpose epoxies. Versatile and easy-to-use, they are ideal for complex, multi-piece assemblies. Available in one, four, five and thirty minute setting times, with no clamping needed. When cured, PermaPoxy can be drilled, sanded, threaded, or filed.
- Bonds dissimilar materials
- Designed to fill gaps and will not shrink
- Resistant to water and solvents, and most other liquids
Available in three packaging configurations:
- Dual dispensing syringes (two-part adhesive and filler system)
- Dual dispensing tubes (two-part adhesive and filler system)
- Self-mixing dual syringe blends adhesive and filler as it dispenses
PermaPoxy can bond and repair almost any material...